In this business we get to see so many amazing gifts being given. Today we are sharing some of the best Bridesmaids Gifts we’ve found.
1. Wine Tumblers: These give a new meaning to squad goals. It’s like the wine friendly version of a letter jacket, and we LOVE it.
2. Paravel Passport Holder: We love the idea of giving the gift of adventure, and this beautiful passport holder does just that. Bonus points for monogramming it for your girls.
3. Reception Shoes: If there’s one thing you can count on, it’s that the bridal party’s feet WILL be hurting by the end of the night. Why not gift your girls some adorable and comfy kicks to throw on during the reception.
4. Bauble Bar Initial Pendant: This adorable bar necklace gives you a lot of bang for your buck, and it’s cute enough to become your girls’ new favorite piece of jewelry.
5. Travel Tote: Being a bridesmaid requires a lot of STUFF… and you end up carrying that stuff around with you all throughout the Wedding festivities. We love the idea of giving your best girls a tote that can tackle all the back and forth.
6. Monogrammed Robes: Robes are such a heavy favorite for bridesmaid’s gifts and there is an obvious reason why: they are awesome!! We love these cozy waffle robes for the getting ready portion of the day.